Thursday 1 December 2016

Welcome

Ever since the news that 22 secondary schools will be merge over within the next 2 years due to the falling demand, I've always wanted to design these uniforms out in 2D version (mainly using PowerPoint shapes) but procrastination always got the better of me.

Now that the book (My School Uniform, a Photo Book for the Ages- YiXian Quek) was released, (I've gotten slightly motivated) to start on work but due to other commitments, I will try to post at least 1 school on a weekly basis? Not sure how this blog will turn out, but hopefully a good one!

Cover Page of the Book
Look at all those engravings

Here's a sneak peek on the content


If anyone of you readers have any particular request for your school, do leave a comment in section below :) Cheers~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us


Copyright © 2016 • Singapore School Uniform Art • All Rights Reserved