Wednesday 1 February 2017

Update

Hi everyone! It's a surprise to see that I've hit above 1000 views! (I know that is a very small number compared to other sites but well, I'm pretty proud of it!) This post is mainly an update so far of what I've done.

1. I have left with 20 over schools that I've yet to design (can't believe it finally done soon!)
2. I'm currently playing around with the interface of the "game" that I wanted to create (long time ago) not sure how the response would be, but hopefully good.

After the launch of the game, I'm considering to continue with the daily post of uniform (because it will come to an end eventually ...)

I'm really looking forward to look for partners who have ideas that make use of these arts so that everyone can get to enjoy "playing" with it, rather than just looking at it :x

Do drop me an email if you have any suggestions!

Screenshot of the interface, I know is pretty plain but kinda running dry on brain juice
so if you do have any suggestion(s), do email in and let me know!

Probably gonna be the categories/ options whereby players can choose which area they would like to focus on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us


Copyright © 2016 • Singapore School Uniform Art • All Rights Reserved